O'Reilly Oakstown Wastewater Treatment System
The 6 PE Wastewater Treatment System is the ideal BAF system for domestic dwellings. Whether it is a new build, a renovation or a tank upgrade, this is the most effective solution for the standard family size. Our tank is efficient, reliable, durable and economical.
Our 6 PE Wastewater Treatment System, is housed in a 6,730 litre concrete tank, giving a much longer ‘desludging’ interval than most systems. The system is certified by The Irish Agrément Board for use by 6 people.
Unlike some plastic systems, the concrete tank will not rise or crush when groundwater rises and clay expands during inclement weather. Furthermore, there is no requirement for concrete backfilling around our tanks – simply backfill with clay – a considerable saving. Furthermore, there is no requirement for concrete backfilling around our tanks – simply backfill with clay – a considerable saving.
Why Choose an Oakstown BAF System?
- Low Maintenance Solution
- O’Reilly Oakstown are Ireland’s Market Leader in Precast Domestic Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Large Capacity 6PE Sewage Treatment Solutions
- We use only Superior Quality Components in our 6PE System
- High Quality Precast Concrete Systems
- We manufacture all of our own precast concrete tanks
Agent for Co. Kerry & Limerick
- McKennas Listowel. Co. Kerry